Swiss premium oral care / Free delivery for all orders above 75.00 $ !
Deal with inflammation directly
Chlorhexidine concentration: 0.5%. Also features Hyaluronic Acid. Perio Plus + Focus is a gel that can be easily applied with pinpoint accuracy. Adheres well to the teeth, gums and oral mucosa – the tissue that lines the mouth.
Perio Plus+ Focus gel with CHX 0.5% and CITROX®/P formula (10 ml)
- Chlorhexidine 0.5% for proven chemical control of bacteria
- CITROX® & Polylysine for additional long-term protection against bacteria and viruses
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) to accelerate regeneration
- Xylitol for a pleasant taste, to protect against caries and ensure strong teeth
- PVP-VA for a highly effective protective film over the teeth, gums and mucosa
- Designed to provide intensive care to targeted areas of the oral cavity, Perio Plus+ Focus can be easily applied, preventing the build-up of bacterial plaque, thereby reducing the risk of inflammation and infection. As it contains HA, Perio Plus+ Focus also supports tissue regeneration post-oral surgery.
- No alcohol
Instructions for use
- Morning and evening, dab a small amount of the gel onto the affected area.
- Period of use: 3 to 7 days
- For precise gum care. Keep out of reach of children.
CHX plus nature
Dentists have been prescribing chlorhexidine for almost 70 years, and for good reason: it works. In addition to CHX digluconate, Perio Plus+ contains natural bioflavonoids extracted from bitter oranges (Citrus aurantium amara): CITROX®.
Even stronger effect
The bioflavonoids of CITROX® have powerful intrinsic antibacterial properties. CITROX® even enhances the antibacterial effect of CHX. Combining CITROX® and CHX digluconate, Perio Plus+ is proves to be exceptionally effective.
Introducing the CITROX®/P formula
CITROX® comes straight from nature. It is a natural bioflavonoid extracted from bitter oranges (Citrus aurantium amara) and is strongly effective against bacteria, viruses and fungi. To ensure it adheres well to the teeth, gums and oral mucosa for a long-lasting effect, it is combined with another natural ingredient – polylysine amino acids – to create the CITROX®/P formula.
Good flavour, no impact on taste
Perio Plus+ tastes good, thanks to CITROX® and the flavouring developed by the flavour experts at Givaudan. Furthermore, Perio Plus+ does not have any impact on your sense of taste – from orange juice to pizza, everything tastes as it should.
Tips for minimising discolouration
During treatment with Perio Plus+, avoid consuming tobacco, coffee, black and green tea, red wine, berries, curry and saffron. This will keep discolouration to a minimum. Clean your teeth thoroughly with a toothbrush and consider using a whitening toothpaste such as those from our ‘Black Is White’ or BE YOU ranges. Discolouration is easily removed by dental specialists.
Hyaluronic acid speeds things up
Hyaluronic acid is recommended especially after operations. It regulates moisture levels, promotes cell growth and speeds up regeneration. Some Perio Plus+ products therefore contain hyaluronic acid.
Only use Perio Plus+ or other CHX mouthwashes at your dentist's recommendation. In normal circumstances, this product is not required – toothbrushes and interdental brushes are sufficient for cleaning the teeth, gums and oral mucosa. Always follow the instructions of your dental specialist.
- Bleeding gums
- Age group